RCMF Donations

Enjoy using RCMF? How about a wee donation to help us keep you in the style to which you've become accustomed?

Welcome to RCMF. Please login or sign up.

February 25, 2020, 18:36:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length

BMFA Classified latest listings

Started by Wiz, November 24, 2015, 07:33:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wiz

November 24, 2015, 07:33:58 am Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 07:50:29 am by Wiz
This post takes an RSS feed direct from the BMFA Classifieds website and, as such, RCMF takes no responsibility for content or validity.

The buck stops here.

propeak

Not been able to access BMFA since yesterday on laptop or ipad, anyone know what's happening?

itsme

Quote from: propeak on September 20, 2018, 17:01:36 pm
Not been able to access BMFA since yesterday on laptop or ipad, anyone know what's happening?
lots of folk saying this, but I can access it on computer and phone. Its not been off for me yet a guy a few miles away cant get it.

itsme

As for why, it may be because they are upgrading the portal system to make it more useful, but I dont see the connection.

pheasant_plucker

I think the issue lies elsewhere. I have found a few websites that have become unreachable but can be accessed by a remote vpn.

Gerry
Senior Administrator

The man serving me in the canteen said "Look, You can see the face of Jesus in the Margarine" The Asian guy next to me replied "I can't believe it's not Budda"

dickw

I can't get the main BMFA site (while at home), and have been in touch with the BMFA.
Seems it is nothing to do with the Scheduled upgrade this weekend, and since it varies from person to person the problem is proving difficult to track down.
I can get it on cellular network, or on WiFi at the local pub, but not my home WiFi - and  a lot of other people are the same so it is not down to just my WiFi.
So far it doesn't seem to be related to a particular browser, operating system, or ISP.

I have provided various screen prints and operating logs to the BMFA in case that helps track the problem down, so we just need to be patient while they try and solve it.

Dick
Grow old disgracefully