RCMF Donations

Enjoy using RCMF? How about a wee donation to help us keep you in the style to which you've become accustomed?

Welcome to RCMF. Please login or sign up.

April 09, 2020, 16:10:23 pm

Login with username, password and session length

You need to be a logged-in registered user

Started by Wiz, May 25, 2016, 10:59:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wiz

Please note, you will need to be a registered, logged-in user to view this forum in-full.
The buck stops here.

PDR

Is this message visible to people who are not logged in as registered users?

:)

PDR
There are no shortcuts on the long, hard road to success. But if your dad's rich there could a limo service...

steamysheep

Quote from: PDR on May 25, 2016, 11:27:57 am
Is this message visible to people who are not logged in as registered users?

:)

PDR

What message?
Keeping my chin up!

pooh

why does RCMF often post nothing except an advertising banner ?  $%&

or am I not fully registered and therefore missing something exciting hidden behind the banner ?  :'(
Confucious he say "more than one aircraft in the same airspace leads to structural failure"

PDR

Fully registered members get to see the bank account details and secret MI5 data on the others, but when the partially-registered members see the page these details are concealed with fake advertisements.

PDR
There are no shortcuts on the long, hard road to success. But if your dad's rich there could a limo service...

PDR

Alternatively if you're gullible you might believe the laughable smokescreen excuse Nigel put in this thread.

PDR

e-flite_rules

Help Please!

My account appears to have been corrupted.  I no longer receive notifications of posts here and I can't PM Wiz. 

However my PayPal contributions to this site still seem to go thru ok!

Could someone please contact Wiz and ask him to contact me?

chrisclark@lineone.net

Thanks

C