RCMF Donations

Enjoy using RCMF? How about a wee donation to help us keep you in the style to which you've become accustomed?

Welcome to RCMF. Please login or sign up.

July 07, 2020, 12:52:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Spektrum DX9 Question on D/R and Expo

Started by f3fman, June 20, 2017, 08:45:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

f3fman

Hi all,
I'm trying to program a Spektrum DX9 for a friend. I have been programming TX's since they became programmable, and personally use the Multiplex MC4000.

He wants to set two sets of Dual rate (D/R) and Exponential for normal and smoother flying.
He wants to use the 2 position switch, as he only wants two settings not 3.
When I try to set up D/R and Expo settings in switch position 0, it seems ok until I go to switch position 1 and back again, where it seems to lose the switch position 0 settings.

If I experiment using a 3 position switch I can get it to work on switch positions 2 and 3 fine, but at switch position 0 everything goes back to full rate and linear expo, which he would not want to happen as it would be too twitchy without the expo.

What am I not doing right ?

Bad Raven

When setting these up, you are getting a separate curve number recorded for each one?

I always use three way and can't play currently to explore for you, but it works perfectly here with a separate switch for each of AIl, Ele and Rud.

Curve 0 is setting and holding anything I want!
The user formerly know as Bravedan........... Well if Prince can do it....................

f3fman

Hi Bad Raven,

Due to your post I got it out and fiddled again. It seems that in the D/R Expo screen you need to scroll down to the switch icon and click on it to activate the curve number with that switch position.

It all works just as he wants now using curve 0 and curve 1 on the two position switch A.

Thanks for telling me yours worked ok, it made me fiddle a bit more.
cheers,
f3fman / Jonh

Bad Raven

The user formerly know as Bravedan........... Well if Prince can do it....................