January 22, 2020, 22:40:16 pm

RCMF Donations

Enjoy using RCMF? How about a wee donation to help us keep you in the style to which you've become accustomed?

Welcome to RCMF. Please login or sign up.

January 22, 2020, 22:40:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Replacement wheel for Fiat Ducato

Started by half throttle, July 24, 2017, 16:33:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

half throttle

Bonjour mes amis  :-*

We got a slow puncture on the motor home on out last trip out and, when we took it into the tyre people they found that it wasn't in the tyre, but in the rim!  :o

Since then I have been looking for a second-hand replacement rim and baffling myself with all the rim jargon.

The rim is a 6J X 15HL with a 215/70R 15C tyre.

I've found loads of similar rims on ebay, but not the exact one and it seems it matters.

The HL code, I believe is something to do with the construction of the rim.

I thought it would be a doddle finding  one as there are hundreds of Fiat motor homes over here.

Thanks in advance

Paul
'Concerning myself with the reasoning processes of your cerebral cortex is notably absent from my tables of consideration at this juncture'

meharibear

Try Citroen and Peugeot vehicles as well as assuming yours is a Ducato based camper, the equivalent PSA vehicles (being essentially identical) should use the same wheels and should be readily available in France.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened.  (Terry Pratchett)