April 01, 2020, 12:13:21 pm

RCMF Donations

Enjoy using RCMF? How about a wee donation to help us keep you in the style to which you've become accustomed?

Welcome to RCMF. Please login or sign up.

April 01, 2020, 12:13:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Laser Engines

Started by British Victory, June 15, 2018, 11:54:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

British Victory

Have they gone to the wall? I've tried ringing and e-mailing but no response. All I want are 5 head retaining bolts.
there's only one f in RCMF,
               John

Chippie

Jon Harper seems to be alive and well over on the RCME forum...maybe give him a shout over there?
Eccentric millionaire Financed by 'er indoors'
Site Admin and forum moderator

wunwinglow

Think they are in the process of moving premises (or have just moved)

British Victory

Quote from: Chippie on June 15, 2018, 12:02:45 pm
Jon Harper seems to be alive and well over on the RCME forum...maybe give him a shout over there?

Don't do that forum, besides I have contacted him at his factory and he hasn't responded so how can I expect a reply from over there; is he conducting business there?
               John

RobC

Jon's probably still officially on his hols, I do know he went away for a few days after the factory moved premises.  I'm surprised noone else would answer his phone but I guess the managers don't think the Laser engine sideline is much of a priority.  I would try again on Monday.  Or join Modelflying.co.uk and leave him a pm.
flying's easy - it's getting it back down in one piece that's the hard part

British Victory

I'll get the parts I need from model fixings. It takes 2 to trade.
               John

w8racer

I visited the new premises this Tuesday to pick up some spares and drop off a 300 V for servicing. Both Laser Engines and Jon are alive and kicking!
There were loads of prepared components so Laser engines should be available soon.
Robert Welford