RCMF Donations

Enjoy using RCMF? How about a wee donation to help us keep you in the style to which you've become accustomed?

Welcome to RCMF. Please login or sign up.

August 10, 2020, 12:45:23 pm

Login with username, password and session length

A Film "In the Moment"

Started by pittsartist, December 01, 2018, 20:29:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pittsartist

December 01, 2018, 20:29:39 pm Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 20:33:25 pm by pittsartist
My Friend Elliots university assignment

"Make a 3 to 5 minute film entitled "in the moment""

Hope you like it  :)

I've spent roughly 1% of my life airborne ......... the rest was just waiting.

Michael_Rolls

Great stuff - that was a good 4 point roll!
Mike  :af :af :af :af :af
Properly trained, a man can be a dog's best friend

paulinfrance

A good video, it reminded me of flying down to Old Walden in the early 70's a few aero's over the runway and then watch the Rothmans team beat up the sky,, :co

I will have to dust off my Saito powered Pitts when the rain ceases,,  :''
Mode 2 THE only way to fly

infernalbirdman

Quote from: pittsartist on December 01, 2018, 20:29:39 pm
My Friend Elliots university assignment

"Make a 3 to 5 minute film entitled "in the moment""

Hope you like it  :)

I hope he was graded a nine!   :af :af :af :af :af :af :af :af :af
That was a perfect flight unless you count the take off and landing and everything in between.
I hav

itsme

My old Goosedale buddy, Rob Millinship, used to build Pitts specials in his garage! Flies for Old Warden these days I believe.

Alan H

Nice film and nice flying. Loved the low inverted pass.

pittsartist

Quote from: itsme on December 08, 2018, 08:20:08 am
My old Goosedale buddy, Rob Millinship, used to build Pitts specials in his garage! Flies for Old Warden these days I believe.

I know Rob well - He's my engineering inspector for G-WIGY. His R/C models are "in the loft" now days though.

itsme

Quote from: pittsartist on December 12, 2018, 12:03:15 pm
I know Rob well - He's my engineering inspector for G-WIGY. His R/C models are "in the loft" now days though.
Yes- he lost some in the fracas after Goosedale closed, his S6b went to America. I liked Rob. I take it he is still at OW?

pittsartist

Quote from: itsme on December 12, 2018, 14:36:35 pm
Yes- he lost some in the fracas after Goosedale closed, his S6b went to America. I liked Rob. I take it he is still at OW?

He's a full time aircraft builder / restorer / repairer, LAA inspector, Flight instructor (at Leicester) and yes, he flies at OW in his spare (!) time. Also has a GT 40 replica car build going on (I'm getting tired just listing it all  :))

itsme

Quote from: pittsartist on December 12, 2018, 15:14:29 pm
He's a full time aircraft builder / restorer / repairer, LAA inspector, Flight instructor (at Leicester) and yes, he flies at OW in his spare (!) time. Also has a GT 40 replica car build going on (I'm getting tired just listing it all  :))

Busy guy. It was so sad about his daughter.