February 25, 2020, 18:02:08 pm

RCMF Donations

Enjoy using RCMF? How about a wee donation to help us keep you in the style to which you've become accustomed?

Welcome to RCMF. Please login or sign up.

February 25, 2020, 18:02:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length

I’m back!!

Started by chaz2b, August 05, 2019, 13:32:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chaz2b

Well it's back to business as usual, bought another RCV, this time a brand new 58 CD....ah! Methanol!and a new radio.
Also in the sack is a Fox glider 2.3m, Tony Nijhus EDF Hawk 50", a oldie 2m glider off eBay, goes with all the other gear I didn't sell...phew. :uk:
BMFA and club subs paid, I'm actually happy.

Safe flying,

Chaz2b
There are many roads to success,.....mine is currently being resurfaced! However, all detours have been removed and financial issues have been met....let's go fly!

paulinfrance

I have an RCV 58 in a Chipmunk, the perfect match, but the idle is crap :banghead:  and it overheats over here,, :embarassed:
Mode 2 THE only way to fly

Brian Cooper

Welcome back.   :af

B.C.

PDR

There are no shortcuts on the long, hard road to success. But if your dad's rich there could a limo service...

chaz2b

Glad you're still here :)  bound to be few questions I can put your way Pete , but I've now sold my drones so no concerns there for me or anyone else...downwind or otherwise :''

Chaz2b
There are many roads to success,.....mine is currently being resurfaced! However, all detours have been removed and financial issues have been met....let's go fly!

PDR

Quote from: chaz2b on August 11, 2019, 14:48:58 pmbut I've now sold my drones so no concerns there for me or anyone else...downwind or otherwise :''

You should only do drones where plenty of others are doing the same. When you play the game of drones the lone wolf dies but the pack survives...

PDR
There are no shortcuts on the long, hard road to success. But if your dad's rich there could a limo service...

chaz2b

New Saito purchased, and a few more planes and plans! Graupner radio to add to my diversity of radios.

But I'm noticing a lack of forum activity, and not just this one, is fortnite really stealing the limelight?

Chaz2b

itsme

Its good to see you back mate. Its a bit quiet on here, I keep trying to brighten things up, but Pete keeps trying to be serious. Your forum needs you!

meharibear

Sadly most activity seems to have migrated to any one of numerous Facebook Groups
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened.  (Terry Pratchett)

Michael_Rolls

Properly trained, a man can be a dog's best friend

chaz2b

Cheers Mike :af
You can keep Facebook! No longer subscribe to that load of dribble...to be polite.
Saito 150 arrived earlier.....drool :D

Chaz2b

chaz2b

Quote from: Brian Cooper on August 05, 2019, 18:36:22 pmWelcome back.   :af

B.C.

Hiya Brian,

Did you ever get to fly that Spitfire you bought from me?

leckyBB

Quote from: chaz2b on September 03, 2019, 20:27:02 pmCheers Mike :af
You can keep Facebook! No longer subscribe to that load of dribble...to be polite.
Saito 150 arrived earlier.....drool :D

Chaz2b
Me too regarding Facebook. Horrendous piece of crap. There, I'm not so polite.
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Brian Cooper

September 04, 2019, 15:42:16 pm #13 Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 15:43:37 pm by Brian Cooper
Chaz. Re: the Spitfire:
Nope. . It needed about 5 pounds of lead in the nose to make it balance so I abandoned it... but someone made me an offer for it so I sold it.

paulinfrance

Quote from: Brian Cooper on September 04, 2019, 15:42:16 pmChaz. Re: the Spitfire:
Nope. . It needed about 5 pounds of lead in the nose to make it balance so I abandoned it... but someone made me an offer for it so I sold it.

So how much did you get for the 5 pounds of lead ?. ^-^
Mode 2 THE only way to fly

chaz2b

Quote from: paulinfrance on September 04, 2019, 16:59:06 pmSo how much did you get for the 5 pounds of lead ?. ^-^

Apparently the church asked for it back! Lol