November 19, 2019, 13:07:54 pm

RCMF Donations

Enjoy using RCMF? How about a wee donation to help us keep you in the style to which you've become accustomed?

Welcome to RCMF. Please login or sign up.

November 19, 2019, 13:07:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

donation

Started by mick a, August 17, 2019, 19:15:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mick a

August 17, 2019, 19:15:41 pm Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 19:17:05 pm by mick a
hi
i tried a small donation , before committing to each month
and still cannot get to the forum parts i need
this proves my fears that it's not working, as it still pops up asking for donations
mick

pheasant_plucker

A donation doesn't grant any special Privileges. What "Parts of the Forum" are you refering to?

Gerry
Senior Administrator

The man serving me in the canteen said "Look, You can see the face of Jesus in the Margarine" The Asian guy next to me replied "I can't believe it's not Budda"

mick a

just the gliding section and the part 3 in regional nothing special

mick a

the south east flyers part 3 once you get off page 1 it asks for donations

pheasant_plucker

Quote from: mick a on August 18, 2019, 08:56:04 amthe south east flyers part 3 once you get off page 1 it asks for donations

Very strange!
I have changed the default permissions a bit. See if it makes a difference.

Gerry
Senior Administrator

The man serving me in the canteen said "Look, You can see the face of Jesus in the Margarine" The Asian guy next to me replied "I can't believe it's not Budda"

mick a

it did make a difference for a while now back to asking for donation on last pages of south east flyer pt 3

Eagle

I get the same problem on any topic with more than one page

pheasant_plucker

Quote from: mick a on August 19, 2019, 16:48:09 pmit did make a difference for a while now back to asking for donation on last pages of south east flyer pt 3

When it happens again could you please take a screen shot of it and post it here?

Gerry
Senior Administrator

mick a

here you go page 7 of southeast flyer part 385F20F3B-5BA7-4B3C-AE21-5BC44D532EE5.png

pheasant_plucker

That donation banner is there as standard there is something else blocking the page and it isn't at this end.
Do you have any ad blockers or security sotware installed? There are a ew embedded videos and likns in those pages which could be triggering them.

Gerry
Senior Administrator

mick a

August 22, 2019, 06:31:27 am #11 Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 14:24:05 pm by mick a
no not at all and only seems to be that page
not to worry, it's easier to use other sites
was just a good contact site

mick a

still does not work, every other site i'm on no prob
i will leave and join again
see what that does