RCMF Donations

Enjoy using RCMF? How about a wee donation to help us keep you in the style to which you've become accustomed?

Welcome to RCMF. Please login or sign up.

December 14, 2019, 07:52:34 am

Login with username, password and session length

FS-RM003 module and a 4CH FS2A Rx?

Started by flynn, November 23, 2019, 18:02:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

flynn

Hi all....I need a bit of help from Phil! I bought a Flysky 2.4G AFHDS-2A TX module (www.aliexpress.com/item/32875915115.html) and a couple of 4ch FS2a micro receivers (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32883724917.html) and three micro servos (www.aliexpress.com/item/32793105282.html), all running off a single lipo.

Now I think I have the Tx and the RX bound as the Rx led stays on when the tx signal is present and flashes when it is not but the problem is the servos wont move. The pwm output pulse from the RX is constant. All 4 channels output the same 1.5mS pulse every 20ms.

The tx module is connected to one of Phils' 7 channel encoders built into my futaba gold TX and I can see the encoder works on my scope when I waggle the sticks.

I have removed the diode from pin 13 and wired the ppm signal from D13 directly to the tx module.

I have tried both AETR and TAER formats in the encoder.

What have I got wrong? The Rx is supposed to be compatible with a FS-i6 or FS-i10 Tx.. are they negative going pulse possibly?...anybody know? $%&