RCMF Donations

Enjoy using RCMF? How about a wee donation to help us keep you in the style to which you've become accustomed?

Welcome to RCMF. Please login or sign up.

October 25, 2020, 19:13:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Leccy Bird of Time

Started by half throttle, February 20, 2020, 14:47:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

half throttle

Could one of you leccy geniuses recommend a power train for the above model please?

TIA

Paul
'Concerning myself with the reasoning processes of your cerebral cortex is notably absent from my tables of consideration at this juncture'

PDR

There are no shortcuts on the long, hard road to success. But if your dad's rich there could a limo service...

half throttle

You are right of course Peter. I've completely changed my mind about the project and, instead, intent to build a Black Magic.
Could you recommend a power plant for it, as I don't intend to make the glider version.  :nananana:
'Concerning myself with the reasoning processes of your cerebral cortex is notably absent from my tables of consideration at this juncture'

PDR

February 22, 2020, 18:50:33 pm #3 Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 09:06:58 am by PDR
ED Comp Special for gentle flying or a 3.46 (hunter), Frog 349 or DC Manxman for a more spirited climb.

If you choose the Manxman remember to replace all the wooden parts of the airframe with high tensile steel too survive the vibration.

PDR
There are no shortcuts on the long, hard road to success. But if your dad's rich there could a limo service...

SteveBB

Quote from: half throttle on February 20, 2020, 14:47:21 pmCould one of you leccy geniuses recommend a power train for the above model please?

TIA

Paul

Not satisfied with putting an ugly switch on the outside of 1.4 scale Minimoa, you commit further sacrilege and want to electrify a classic B of T? Really Paul? Really? And no, mine isn't finished yet.
Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert!
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.