April 01, 2020, 11:40:19 am

RCMF Donations

Enjoy using RCMF? How about a wee donation to help us keep you in the style to which you've become accustomed?

Welcome to RCMF. Please login or sign up.

April 01, 2020, 11:40:19 am

Login with username, password and session length

one less

Started by paulinfrance, March 20, 2020, 18:55:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

paulinfrance

March 20, 2020, 18:55:47 pm Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 08:44:01 am by paulinfrance
  Novarossi has stopped making engines,,  :embarassed:

false mail from Planet Hobby,, look at my next post,,
Mode 2 THE only way to fly

paulinfrance

After looking around, they are still making Engines :af  but are closed for the moment because of the virus, :embarassed:  but Planet hobby seems to have got cold feet and abandoned the sales of them. :-X nova store.png

itsme

The entire world seems to be on hold. Glad I have sufficient stocks of model materials and spares- is that hoarding?

paulinfrance

Quote from: itsme on March 21, 2020, 09:48:29 amThe entire world seems to be on hold. Glad I have sufficient stocks of model materials and spares- is that hoarding?

Only hoping that you might need them,,, :''

PDR

I'm hoarding 35MHz receivers, but not deliberately. My lathes and milling machine also seem to be hoarding swarf, so if anyone needs any please drop me a line

PDR
There are no shortcuts on the long, hard road to success. But if your dad's rich there could a limo service...

pooh

Quote from: PDR on March 21, 2020, 10:38:51 amI'm hoarding 35MHz receivers, but not deliberately. My lathes and milling machine also seem to be hoarding swarf, so if anyone needs any please drop me a line

PDR

when you have a ton of it, please arrange for it to be delivered to my local metals reclaiming centre, ideally sorted into ferrous and non-ferrous, under my name. Last load earned me £40 for 600kg of junk.
Confucious he say "more than one aircraft in the same airspace leads to structural failure"

paulinfrance

If you are feeling 'flush',, aaaa nova.png

PDR

Quote from: pooh on March 22, 2020, 10:22:46 amwhen you have a ton of it, please arrange for it to be delivered to my local metals reclaiming centre, ideally sorted into ferrous and non-ferrous, under my name. Last load earned me £40 for 600kg of junk.

What's their offer price for ready-mixed mild/stainless/aluminium/brass/bronze/nylon/graphite alloy?

PDR
There are no shortcuts on the long, hard road to success. But if your dad's rich there could a limo service...