RCMF Donations

Enjoy using RCMF? How about a wee donation to help us keep you in the style to which you've become accustomed?

Welcome to RCMF. Please login or sign up.

December 09, 2019, 16:50:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length

UPDATED Got a couple of £ to burn - what have you got that we might want to buy?

Started by Eyeboy, March 02, 2009, 22:35:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

colpick53

Multiplex Flamingo ready to fly,in very good condition flys great comes with carry bag ,if your interested let me know and I will send some photos
it is the 4 servo wings flaps and ailerons, and has winglets. looking for offers around the £185 mark,
also have a multiplex cularis newly built but not flown yet it is ready to fly with motor, esc, and all servos cost me in total £275. looking for £175,

Big Phil

For sale.
Dream-flight Libelle dlg in mint condition.
Only flown 3 times.

I'm looking for £80 for it and would prefer collection, but will post for £10 at buyers risk.
  Cheers
    Phil

Cactus

I know you believe you understand what you think i said, but i am not sure you realise that what you think you heard is not what i meant.

Butzi

Maybe because it doesn't get used any more, or he now has something better? 
They are very good for what they cost (I too have one), but perhaps not everyone's cup of tea.  $%&

Cactus

I know you believe you understand what you think i said, but i am not sure you realise that what you think you heard is not what i meant.

colpick53

October 18, 2014, 12:46:37 pm #2685 Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 13:02:49 pm by colpick53
 multiplex cularis newly built but not flown yet it is ready to fly with motor, esc, and all servos cost me in total £275. looking for £160 for quick sale
ring me 07834862913  located kent

skirmish

I ventured out for a fly over the weekend and realised that I need an F3F model.

I've got a very nice Sting but the hassle of rigging up a three piece wing, especially when the weather is not good does not really appeal and it therefore hardly ever gets flown.

So, has anyone out there got anything that may interest me. This is going to be a sport model so my budget has to be sensible but for the right ready to fly model in good condition  I'll consider pretty much anything.

StanS35

I have a Miri 100 for sale on Ebay if anyone is interested.

Cheers,

Stan

Simonslim

Regards
Simon.

Big Phil

I've put my Spirit 100 glider up for sale on e bay, it's in very good condition and starting price of £70.00.
I'll try and put a link on later.
Thanks.
Phil

slopeflyer

Phil on your listing you say this is a 100 inch one piece wing. Is this correct, I thought they had a steel joiner with two screws into captive nuts on the fuze? Btw very nice model to fly. Cheers,

Big Phil

Yes it is one piece, I don't know why but the guy I bought it off glued them together.
It is the Great Planes artf version.

skirmish

Six days on since my original post and I'm still in search of a nice F3F glider for primarily sport flying.

Anything available?

clayts75

Blobby's got an F3B/F skorp for sale. They are great fun to fly.

Quote from: skirmish on October 28, 2014, 18:29:03 pm
Six days on since my original post and I'm still in search of a nice F3F glider for primarily sport flying.

Anything available?

skirmish

Thanks for that. I've been in touch however I've decided it's not the one for me on this occasion.

colpick53

November 07, 2014, 16:44:42 pm #2695 Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 10:47:10 am by colpick53
Quote from: colpick53 on October 18, 2014, 12:46:37 pm
multiplex cularis newly built but not flown yet it is ready to fly with motor, esc, and all servos cost me in total £275. looking for £160 for quick sale
ring me 07834800478,  located kent
reduced to £150 this w/end only then it goes in the loft

wdeighton

[smg id=27556]

[smg id=27555]
D40 Pictures
Couple of notes, it has a lot of repares, but still flys well.
The elevator needs a lot of trim to be neutral

[smg id=27554]

[smg id=27553]
Booby
Looks a bit tatty, but with a recover will be a lovely model again

£75 for the D40
£50 for the booby

Will

(The Groove Armada budget needs a boost)

colpick53

Quote from: colpick53 on October 18, 2014, 12:46:37 pm
ring me  located kent
sorry put in wrong phone no 07834800478 or 01634862913  price now £150 needs to go

cambrad

D 60 for sale.
Not used much as was "spareD60", fuzz seam near tail parted slightly so was repaired and although not necessary  the fuzz was carbon socked to make a strong fuzz even stronger, then airframe repainted to better colour scheme. Repair almost invisible now.

5 MKS servos used throughout with "sloperacer" bearing kits on each servo, nimh rx battery. Small amount of tip weight installed to aid stability when dsing, doesnt affect frontside flying in any way.

Very capable frontside or ds model, current ds aiframe record of 360mph.
Have over £800 in the model, wanting £390.
Would prefer pickup or poss meet somewhere within reason of west yorks area or may post.[attach=1][attach=2]

wdeighton

Quote from: wdeighton on November 07, 2014, 23:20:20 pm
[smg id=27556]

[smg id=27555]
D40 Pictures
Couple of notes, it has a lot of repares, but still flys well.
The elevator needs a lot of trim to be neutral

[smg id=27554]

[smg id=27553]
Booby
Looks a bit tatty, but with a recover will be a lovely model again

£75 for the D40
£50 for the booby

Will

(The Groove Armada budget needs a boost)

D40 and pole cat sold  :o

Booby still available Reduced to £40
Anybody interested in a 1.9m blade? its the Fat Fuz in blue with a texelio wing. well uses, well repaired but still flys well.
Will look for some pictires if anybody is interested.

Nick3D

wdeighton

Quote from: wdeighton on December 17, 2014, 07:54:19 am
D40 and pole cat sold  :o

Booby still available Reduced to £40
Anybody interested in a 1.9m blade? its the Fat Fuz in blue with a texelio wing. well uses, well repaired but still flys well.
Will look for some pictires if anybody is interested.

Here are some pictures. The fuz detail is missing as its on the mrs camera and she is in bed now.

[smg id=27795]

[smg id=27797]

[smg id=27796]

[smg id=27801]
[smg id=27802]

Nick3D

Looks well loved ;D how much do you want for it and has it got servos etc? Whereabouts are u mate? Cheers

wdeighton

The Other Pictures showing the Fuz internal reinforcement to stop it cracking.

Just needs filling / Sanding
[smg id=27812]

This is the carbon sock I added inside to stop the cracking in the top picture. And its worked well.
[smg id=27811]

Comes with Ballast, but could do with a new battery and receiver.

hound

Geoff N

Sorry about the "Thank you" .accidentally  prodded the touch screen

paul_mccaughey

A jw has just been listed on barcs. I would link to it but my phone is playing up.

oldnslo

I like to fly with both feet on the ground.

slopelope

Joe Wurts 60 for sale.

Good condition and a nice quality build.

message me for details

Cheers

Leigh

egall232

January 22, 2015, 18:19:54 pm #2709 Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 22:53:23 pm by egall232
quarter scale scratch built Olympia 2b  4 mtrs span all built up with a glass finish on fuselage futaba servos on ail, el, rudder and spoilers and a hitec on tow release in vgc
looking for £300 ono
cheers Euan.
ps based in Bishop Auckland Co Durham but willing to travel within reason

StanS35

I've got a Sitar 100 kit, might build it but not sure if I'll get around to it. I'll probably ebay it but I  wondered if anyone had an idea what it could be worth. If we're talking £50-60 I might keep it.
Any thoughts welcome, but I suppose ebay would find its true value

slopeflyer

Quote from: VADNE on January 26, 2015, 15:49:12 pm
Tangent/Multiplex Alpina 4001 kit, not started, with steel round joiner, and factory installed wing wiring. Carbon canopy, great kit, super model... Can post, located in Newbury, Berkshire.
£450

Nice model! You really should make it and fly it, Heres mine :)
http://vimeo.com/117853542

VADNE

A Valenta Dogun fully moulded in white with red under, near mint condition, futaba servos throughout, full ballast set, wing bags, has flaps and moving tail. Two new overlander lipos fitted. Ready for the new year. Install rx and fly, a super machine. Email soar911@yahoo.co.uk or pm for more info.....£450 ovno

egall232

Quote from: egall232 on January 22, 2015, 18:19:54 pm
quarter scale scratch built Olympia 2b  4 mtrs span all built up with a glass finish on fuselage futaba servos on ail, el, rudder and spoilers and a hitec on tow release in vgc
looking for £300 ono
cheers Euan.
ps based in Bishop Auckland Co Durham but willing to travel within reason
NOW SOLD THANKS

egall232

Bigger van and even deeper pockets for this Dg1000
            http://www.stephensmodellingsite.co.uk/Pages/For_Sale.aspx

Bustergrunt

Who has got an unbuilt X-Models Mini Blade/Bladeer kit they would like to part with?

:)
I must get out more...

Allen the soarer

Having a tidy up in the hanger

MU28 £300 2.7m
[attach=3]
Minivision Spread tow 2.2m £450
[attach=1]
[attach=2]
[attach=8]
F3F Master Masterpiece 3m £250
[attach=7]
Artist 3 3m £650
[attach=4]
[attach=5]
[attach=6]
4M Fox £450 http://www.rcmf.co.uk/4um/index.php/topic,95195.0.html

All ready to fly, servos, batteries etc

Photos not current so PM for full details and up to date photos
Don't buy something new
When you can hack something old

paul_mccaughey

WANTED
I am looking for a sloper that can take ballast and handle a bit of wind. I have quite a few light wind models but need something that can handle the windier days.

I don't have a lot of budget, I am not that fussy on the condition, main thing is the price is right. I will even take a well flown/repaired/broken/damaged machine.

It will likely need to be posted as I am in Scotland so anything with 2/3 piece wings and removable tails would be preferred. I have had tails get damaged in the past and would prefer to have it posted without it on.

What do you have lying unloved and un-flown in the corner?