RCMF Donations

Enjoy using RCMF? How about a wee donation to help us keep you in the style to which you've become accustomed?

Welcome to RCMF. Please login or sign up.

December 09, 2019, 15:27:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length

UPDATED Got a couple of £ to burn - what have you got that we might want to buy?

Started by Eyeboy, March 02, 2009, 22:35:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rgeorgeson96

Chancer

Typhoon sold subject to payment next up Dorado
Comes with full ballast, magnetic on/off switch. and wing,fuz and tail feather bags, all servos fit for purpose

As new less than 6 flights perfect condition looking for £380 ovvno

They say hard work never hurts anybody, but why risk it?

Eagle

Chancer

OK
so far
Mini Vec
Typhoon
Dorado
All sold

Next up Le fish for sale, this has never been flown, built for me by a mate who must have wet himself laughing at the colours he's covered it in  :D you may want to recover it!
It's been built as a two part wing so it's easier to transport, tricky one to price as very hard to get hold of and looooong waiting times for delivery!
I'd like to get £135 but if I'm being too hopeful I'm sure you'll let me know
Ready to go except for RX which is not included

Don your sunglasses here's a few photos

No idea why thumbnails are inverted but click on them and they are the right way up! I suppose it's suitable for an aerobatic like this to be viewed upside down lol

They say hard work never hurts anybody, but why risk it?

slopeflyer

French le fish. Hitec hs65 and es08 on elevator. No damage. VGC. Covered in lam film. This is an ultralight version about 20oz. I will however need to break it up to post, or you can pick up in cornwall. £60

slopeflyer

Bee Wing. Futaba full size servos. Covered in solartex and solar film. Like new VGC. £60.

Rimmer

any one selling an ERWIN 2MT ???
I know i know.. more chance of finding rocking horse poo! but still if so please PM
Rimmer
Mmmmm Ascot!!

pike pro

hyperflight uk have them in stock.

Jools

Rimmer

Mmmmm Ascot!!

mark_snipz

A lovely little 2.6m 1/10th scale Nimbus 4 by Let Models.

Airbrakes, retract and tow release fitted.
All servos bar the retract/tow in place and battery included.
Profilm could do with a a bit of heat applied in places, canopy frame a bit yellow, a couple of small chips on the fuz have been filled (cosmetic) and one of the aileron servos has issues at full throw (end point needs to be adjusted Tx end).

Essentially ready to fly though.
Complete with fuselage and wing bags.
I can post but will have to buy a large cardboard tube, hence shipping cost.

£150 + £20p&p

Rimmer

WANTED

MIRA J 30,88.   Its an oldie but I LOVE EM so please PM me if anyone has anything.
Rimmer
Mmmmm Ascot!!

Nick3D

*****WANTED*****

Light wind thermal glider, anything you have lying around, old, vintage, broken, repaired etc.

Need one for when there is zero wind, somethging like an old Sonata type would be great or what have you got?

Ideally in the berkshire hampshire region

Cheers

aduncan

Wanted.

Looking for a Rubber Duck stub aerial for a Cockpit SX 35 Mhz. If you have one gathering dust I'd be happy to take it off your hands for a reasonable sum.

Andrew

Bustergrunt

I'm certain I have such an aerial...I'll check when I get back from work
I must get out more...

Bustergrunt

Yup, got one 14" long..yours now if you want it...£5.00 sound fair?...
PM me your address...
I must get out more...

swarrans

Having a bit of a clear out.

1.  Pocket radar.  Great fun device for seeing how fast your F3F model is going!  Cost about £180 I think - yours for £80 + P&P in perfect condition in with box and hard carry case

2. Set of 4 Hitec HS85MG servos with FuFix bearing kits.  They look a bit scruffy because they were glued in, but very little use £60 + P&P -- SOLD!

3.  RHS Luna wing in White and red.  Top in perfect condition.  Bottom has a bit of damage where rear mount torn out but an easy repair (I just can't be bothered to do it!).  £30 + P&P

4. Luna fuselage with ballast tube fitted - front 2 mounts torn out but again an easy fix as originally the mount are only microballooned in (which is why they tear out!)

5. Luna tailplane. Slight damage around joiner but well repaired and stronger than new.  £20 + P&P

PM me please if interested

Simon

I'm back from the Dark Side - I like gliders!

Seanick

My 750mm Cravallo benefits from the throttle stick trick, showed to me by a Zipper owner! The Cravello has a MH34 wing, I think!
It's taken over my life!   www.nickgates.co.uk

Seanick

They sometimes appear on ebay. I tracked down the builder, via YouTube videos. It is a nutty glider, very responsive and as fast as you dare!
It's taken over my life!   www.nickgates.co.uk

Butzi

Due to serious lack of use and the desperate need for more hangar space I'm putting my Blaster 3 SC DLG up for sale.
It comes complete with four SD 100 servos, Hyperflight 450mAh Smart LiPo and genuine wing bags. It's in pristine 'As New' condition so my asking price is £350, no offers please.
Collection only (or meet half way if not too far) due the fragility and size of the model.
Location Derbyshire.

slopeflyer

Quote from: slopeflyer on April 05, 2015, 18:07:31 pm
French le fish. Hitec hs65 and es08 on elevator. No damage. VGC. Covered in lam film. This is an ultralight version about 20oz. I will however need to break it up to post, or you can pick up in cornwall. £60

Now £50

slopeflyer

swarrans

Futaba 2.4 Ghz R608FS receiver.  Good condition, only used in gliders £50 delivered

Regards

Simon
I'm back from the Dark Side - I like gliders!

egall232

June 09, 2015, 19:06:43 pm #2785 Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 19:09:36 pm by egall232
Quarter scale Olympia 2b 4 mtr span all servos in good clean condition 325 , Fauvell Av22 scale flying wing 2 mtrs span  all servos in vgc and can post if required 100,
cheers Euan.

cambrad

Bit of a longshot, but does anyone have and may want to sell a Reaper 60" EPP racer from a few years back?
Dont see many about now but someone may have one sat around collecting dust.
Any condition considered???

Scram

June 13, 2015, 10:44:34 am #2787 Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 10:49:24 am by Scram
Strega 2 for sale

I'm thinning out my fleet and offer my Strega II F3F 2.73m ship for sale.
Substantially undamaged and free of cosmetic blemishes.  Some cracks at front/back of joiner slot in fuselage has been sorted and reinforced with balsa ply compression struts across the fuselage.

Fitted with Futaba S3150 servos in wings with outer bearing supports and MKS DS470 MG digitals (predecessors to DS1600)in fuselage.  4.8v low loss NiMH battery.  Just fit Rx and switch to fly

Airframe alone is just short of £700 from T9.
Yours for £550

Egg beaters make Scram - bled eggs. Sceadu 50 HPM, Sceadu 50 SWM, X-400
Wizard Compact. E.G. Alula, E-Typhoon, Typhoon, Vampire, Mini-Vec, Aresti 2m, Speedo, Deuces Wild.

Rimmer

Selling my Hn Extreme,  pretty much mint cond
Will post picks tomoz ,

£650 ovno.
Mmmmm Ascot!!

Geoff N

Hi, selling My POCKET RADAR  Speed Gun as I now have a PROSPEED gun.
Very little use .The same size as a smartphone.
see http://www.onsitetools.com/cat/speed-measurement/sports-radar-gun/pocket-radar.aspx
for details and new price. Site does say it measures to 375MPH but thats rather optomistic 270 nearer the mark. comes wit original box and case
£120
call me on 07 808
156 984

Geoff N

JR 9X2
Selling my JR 9X2 Transmitter as I now have a Taranis . Good Used condition .comes with charger and Synth module so no need to change crystals on 35Meg. Easily convertible to 2.4 with a plugin module. 30 model memory and loads of options especially good for gliders. Original Printed manual. Can do some PCM JR receivers as well if required

£80 ono

07 808 156

One Life Fly It

Phase 6 , still very flyable , bit bright !  Servos and batt ready to go . Pro wing . £45

Radion pro good condition with batt
£60

Powered Blaze good condition comes with glider version that's seen better days £60
Batts for both inc

Collect only ta
Here for a good time , not a long time !

Gordon W

RCRCM TOMCAT

I'm reluctantly selling this beauty to fund other projects. 

[attach=1]

[attach=2]

The model received one minor ding on the leading edge near the tip when it came to rest in a gorse bush.  Carefully repaired and blended to original le profile, though I couldn't match the paint.   Otherwise undamaged and in excellent condition.

Install your Rx and fly.  MKS 6100 servos on ailerons, elevator and rudder, and Savox SH0257 servos on flap.  All four wing servos have Fu-fix external bearing supports installed.  4.8v 1600 2/3 AF RX battery.

Carry bags included.  No Rx.

Cost me £650, yours for £325 cash or paypal

Located in Sandbach, Cheshire.  Collection only please due to size.

Nicholls

Quote from: One Life Fly It on June 15, 2015, 21:51:07 pm
Phase 6 , still very flyable , bit bright !  Servos and batt ready to go . Pro wing . £45

Radion pro good condition with batt
£60

Powered Blaze good condition comes with glider version that's seen better days £60
Batts for both inc

Collect only ta

Where are you located please (not on your profile)
Ian
BMFA 39293 BARCS 3739

skirmish

Quote from: Rimmer on June 14, 2015, 22:17:55 pm
Selling my Hn Extreme,  pretty much mint cond
Will post picks tomoz ,

£650 ovno.

Interested in seeing the pics.

One Life Fly It

Here for a good time , not a long time !

Nicholls

Sorry too far. Slope soaring in Lincolnshire...was flat when I was last there ???
Ian
BMFA 39293 BARCS 3739

egall232

Quote from: egall232 on June 09, 2015, 19:06:43 pm
Quarter scale Olympia 2b 4 mtr span all servos in good clean condition 325 , Fauvell Av22 scale flying wing 2 mtrs span  all servos in vgc and can post if required 100,
cheers Euan.
OLYMPIA REDUCED TO 250 ONO
cheers Euan.

w8racer

Purbeck Sailplanes Assassin kit. 2.3 metre span F3F/ aerobatic model. Moulded fuselage with removable nose cone, carbon reinforced wings with live hinging.

Robert Welford

Geoff N

Quote from: w8racer on June 17, 2015, 11:36:07 am
Purbeck Sailplanes Assassin kit. 2.3 metre span F3F/ aerobatic model. Moulded fuselage with removable nose cone, carbon reinforced wings with live hinging.

Price?  Where are you?