RCMF Donations

Enjoy using RCMF? How about a wee donation to help us keep you in the style to which you've become accustomed?

Welcome to RCMF. Please login or sign up.

August 18, 2019, 03:38:44 am

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome Ladbroke Hobbies ...

Started by Wiz, December 04, 2012, 09:19:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wiz

A big welcome to Allan Ballard at Ladbroke hobbies as sponsor of the Autogyros section.  Have a look at Allan's site, some fabulous Autogyros on there!

http://www.ladbrokehobbies.co.uk/
The buck stops here.

Gyronut

Thanks Wiz, much appreciated. One interesting point for your feedback is that I can't see the sponsors ads on Mac's Safari, but if I go on line with firefox, etc they are all there, very colourful, and not just mine but everybody's. I don't know if that is just me or something the forum needs to do to be Safari friendly.

Any way, I am keen to talk to whoever might be in the driving seat for an autogyro meet in 2013. I have some contacts with the full size autogyro world and I thought a full size fly might go down quite well at such an event

Any thoughts?

Gyro pilots can do it upside and backwards, occasionally!

Wiz

I've just checked it on Safari and it looks fine. Is it possible you have some ad-blocking software installed?
The buck stops here.

Gyronut

OK, Thanks. I will investigate. Computers baffle me, I think it's my age. I should stick to simple mechanical things like engines and gyros.
Cheers,

SWM

Fascinating models. I had no idea such things existed at the size shown or that model Autogyro s got to those kind of prices.

Its truly ambitious and I can only marvel at it and wish you all the best with such a venture. I think its just 'long tail" enough to succeed.

Wonderful designs, gob smacked!!

Steve
I love all things Radio Control, so much it hurts.

Gyronut

Hi Steve,
Thanks for the support and yes I hope it is wacky enough to work. If you ever fancy swapping a Hanger 9 Beast for a couple of gyro kits let me know.

Cheers,
Allan

paulinfrance

Still top of the list on the forum, but they don't seem to exist anymore,,,
Mode 2 THE only way to fly

itsme

Quote from: paulinfrance on December 12, 2018, 09:52:29 am
Still top of the list on the forum, but they don't seem to exist anymore,,,
there is a holding page but goes nowhere...