RCMF Donations

Enjoy using RCMF? How about a wee donation to help us keep you in the style to which you've become accustomed?

Welcome to RCMF. Please login or sign up.

July 07, 2020, 14:40:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length

2.4 Tx Antenna's Again

Started by MartinC, January 07, 2014, 10:29:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MartinC

I have just seen a JR Tx for sale on ebay which has a Spektrum module in it. The antenna looks like it screws into where the original 35MHz one would have done and it has a short length of Co ax coming out of the base swivel that then screws onto the module.

Does anyone know where this is available from? As I use a Corona V2 module in my PCM9x and I like the idea of this kind of antenna

Thanks in advance

Martin

Phil_G

January 07, 2014, 12:34:30 pm #1 Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 12:37:28 pm by Phil_G
Ebay. I've used a few in conversions, heres an example but I didnt pay anywhere near as much:
LINK

MartinC

Thats the one I was looking for,

Thank you very much Phil, Any idea where you got yours from? Or is this something a local model shop could get me?

Cheers

Martin

Phil_G

From ebay, but I paid around 7 quid I think,  in the previous post I didnt look for a better offer, just linked the first one I found. I'll have a dig.  Your LMS will defo get them, but probably at a price!
Cheers
Phil

MartinC

Antenna arrived today, found them at Wheelspin Models, it has made the conversion to 2.4Ghz much tidier.

Phil_G

My 45-year-old RCS Guidance System uses one:

[attach=1]