RCMF Donations

Enjoy using RCMF? How about a wee donation to help us keep you in the style to which you've become accustomed?

Welcome to RCMF. Please login or sign up.

December 04, 2020, 20:04:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length

COVID 19 heed the Warnings

Started by itsnoteasy, April 05, 2020, 19:04:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

itsnoteasy

April 05, 2020, 19:04:15 pm Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 19:21:42 pm by itsnoteasy
 Today my elder brother passed away due to COVID 19 and that's sad, fact is he did Not think anything would happen to him so took no notice of not mixing with others and has paid the price , R I P Richard ....
 So to all  please stay safe stay Home..

Pete Fullard..

paulinfrance

A am very sorry to hear about your loss,
Mode 2 THE only way to fly

Albert

Quote from: itsnoteasy on April 05, 2020, 19:04:15 pmToday my elder brother passed away due to COVID 19 and that's sad, fact is he did Not think anything would happen to him so took no notice of not mixing with others and has paid the price , R I P Richard ....
 So to all  please stay safe stay Home..

Pete Fullard..

Pete
My condolences, I have just lost my elder brother. Not through the virus, but something worse. Self inflicted alcoholism. I feel guilty, but nothing would stop him despite all the pleading. Condolences.

The Saint. (Owen)

May he Rest in Perfect Peace.
Electrickery is the work of the devil.
Proper aeroplanes are powered by engines.

Charlie C

Sorry for your loss Pete, so sad.

I wish everyone would play by the rules.

Charlie C

Global Moderator

RobC

My condolences to you and your family.
flying's easy - it's getting it back down in one piece that's the hard part

meharibear

Sorry to hear of both losses - RIP
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened.  (Terry Pratchett)

lanicopter

Sorry to hear that, itsnoteasy.

Current fuel status: "Master Caution"

THE BLACKBIRD

If the selfish idiots dont stay at home i think we will all know someone who has died from covid 19. the fines are not big enough
The man that never made a mistake
Never made anything

paulinfrance

Sorry for your loss Pete,,

itsme

I think a lot of us underestimated this virus, I certainly did. Stay safe everyone, and my sincere condolences, Pete.

itsnoteasy

Thankyou for your comments guys, I can't say he was the best brother in the world  indeed he was not, but I certainly won't
 have wished the end he had on him ..

FlyinBrian

Commiserations mate, I lost my big brother a few years ago from melanoma cancer, he was a great guy!
I hope your post prevents other deaths.

Basic Research is what I do - when I don't know what I'm doing!.

itsme

Yeah, mine died two years ago from lung cancer. Never really close, but it hits home when they are gone.
As for this virus, a friend is being released from hospital today after beating it, BUT...he has to have oxygen fitted in to his home as his lungs are now damaged.

paulinfrance

Quote from: itsme on April 06, 2020, 10:59:23 amYeah, mine died two years ago from lung cancer. Never really close, but it hits home when they are gone.
As for this virus, a friend is being released from hospital today after beating it, BUT...he has to have oxygen fitted in to his home as his lungs are now damaged.

Yes it's a bit quiet about even if you get through the virus you don't
come out unscathed,,

Saxon

My sincere condolences to you both.

John

lanicopter

Personally I'm pretty nervous about my children being looked after if something happens to me. One of them is only 2 and she wouldn't remember me. I know it sounds daft, but I'm laying as low as possible.
Current fuel status: "Master Caution"

meharibear

Not in the least daft - Very sensible!
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened.  (Terry Pratchett)

fly-navy

Commiserations Pete, thinking of you and your family.
Now that I am older I thought it was nice I seemed to have more patience,turns out  I don't give  a sh*t

itsme

Quote from: lanicopter on April 06, 2020, 21:12:36 pmPersonally I'm pretty nervous about my children being looked after if something happens to me. One of them is only 2 and she wouldn't remember me. I know it sounds daft, but I'm laying as low as possible.
no, its sensible. After what has happened to Boris, we can see we are all vulnerable.

Pat M

Sincere condolences, I have to admit I was quite cyninical of the corona virus pandemic to start with but since the lockdown have been taking all necessary precautions even though my business ( im a plumber ) has stalled big time. Luckily I live in the countryside so social distancing  is normal but I would imagine living in a big town or city a nightmare

nick.henderson

April 07, 2020, 10:03:10 am #21 Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 10:07:54 am by nick.henderson
Seems that the NZ Govt. has its head screwed on. You are not exempt from the rules, no matter who you are.
Here in Manila, we have been informed today that the Quarantine is to be extended 2 more weeks to a total of 6 weeks. Police vehicles are patrolling the streets broardcasting info and a night time curfew is in place. If it keeps us all alive...so be it!!
IMG-e9b0c73681c20dd69c6cf1508cfa0128-V.jpg
We the willing, led by the knowing - have been doing so much, for so long, with so little
We are now qualified to do absolutely anything with nothing!!

SteveBB

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52208440 :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

Read the whole report. Sadly it isn't the only state that has Republican a$$holes who don't give a damn about people's health..They also know their attitude puts Democrats at a disadvantage..cynical, much?
Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert!
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.