RCMF Donations

Enjoy using RCMF? How about a wee donation to help us keep you in the style to which you've become accustomed?

Welcome to RCMF. Please login or sign up.

December 04, 2020, 20:55:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Well done Align-Trex UK!

Started by PDR, April 17, 2020, 10:46:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PDR

On the principle of publishing the good stuff as well as the complaints.

I placed an order for some TRex500 blades with Align-Trex UK in Slough at 09:07 this morning. At 10:39 I received notification that they've been shipped, compolete with shipping numbers and tracking data.

That's what I call service!

PDR
There are no shortcuts on the long, hard road to success. But if your dad's rich there could a limo service...

itsme

I can put the same good service post for Leeds Model Shop. Ordered some Humbrol tinlets with specific colours and they came next day, properly packed. And the exact number colours I ordered...

paulinfrance

No confinement then ? :''

So how many dead today ?. :banghead:
Mode 2 THE only way to fly

itsme

never left the house, Paul. Around 850 dead today I believe. And after seeing a couple of videos from London, its obvious nobody there cares if they live or die. Queues everywhere and in one video four blokes having a fight. I believe the term is 'IC4'.

paulinfrance

Quote from: itsme on April 17, 2020, 19:34:23 pmnever left the house, Paul. Around 850 dead today I believe. And after seeing a couple of videos from London, its obvious nobody there cares if they live or die. Queues everywhere and in one video four blokes having a fight. I believe the term is 'IC4'.

It's my 5th week living in the 60's,,It's quite refreshing, I see the nature has come back to life, wild animals excluded by our overpopulation are roaming around in the nature, neighbours are talking to each other, the roads are empty, a traffic queue at the lights is 3 cars, the shops are closed Sunday, no planes flying overhead every minute polluting the sky taking people 3.000 miles to get drunk and puke up in Spain leaving their half digested fish and chips on the pavement, "maybe" ( I doubt it ) the younger generation will appreciate it later on in life, that is if they don't get killed by the virus,, and to top it all sky tv is still replaying all of their old programs,, a real rip off !.
Mode 2 THE only way to fly