RCMF Donations

Enjoy using RCMF? How about a wee donation to help us keep you in the style to which you've become accustomed?

Welcome to RCMF. Please login or sign up.

December 01, 2020, 14:58:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Colin Furze English inventor nutcase

Started by Tabsdad, November 06, 2020, 20:17:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tabsdad

November 06, 2020, 20:17:34 pm Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 22:45:09 pm by Tabsdad
....and he wears a tie:
Homemade jet bike
Watch more vids on his channel, the tour of his workshop is interesting, he is stark, raving bonkers, has 10M subscribers and built a bunker under his garden!

Brian Cooper

Regrettably, the link doesn't work.  $%&

However, I approve of bonkers eccentrics.  We need more of those.   :D

meharibear

See if this link to his pulse jet powered bicycle works for you!
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened.  (Terry Pratchett)

paulinfrance

Quote from: meharibear on November 07, 2020, 00:27:25 amSee if this link to his pulse jet powered bicycle works for you!

Neither work for me !

is this it ?.

SBBdA&index=586
Mode 2 THE only way to fly

Brian Cooper

The links don't appear to work, but put "Colin Furze" into the search thingy on YouTube, and loads of video options are available.

Yup, the bloke is totally bonkers.  :af  :af  :af

Tabsdad

November 07, 2020, 09:58:37 am #5 Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 10:05:34 am by Tabsdad
Hmmmm......the links don't work for me either.
Go to his YouTube channel, it'll brighten up your lockdown, he loves using model turbine and pulse jets in his projects.

paulinfrance

Even the one I watched and posted won't  play for me,,,  :embarassed:
Mode 2 THE only way to fly

Tabsdad

Quote from: paulinfrance on November 07, 2020, 10:28:19 amEven the one I watched and posted won't  play for me,,,  :embarassed:

Me too.
Every youtube vid is showing as an error.